Enter the “What’s YOUR Defining Principle” Contest to Win
a Call with Stephanie Fujii, a Mock Interview, or an Essay Review Session
This contest is being run on our Full-time MBA Admissions Facebook Page. However, we recognize not everyone is on Facebook so want to make sure all applicants have an opportunity to participate. See below for complete details.
The Haas culture is rooted in four defining principles: Confidence Without Attitude, Question the Status Quo, Students Always and Beyond Yourself. These principles are integral to shaping our students as they learn how to be innovative leaders in today’s global marketplace.
As you reflect upon what these principles represent to the Haas community, consider what other principles best reflect you and your personality, MBA aspirations, career goals or outlook on life. For this Facebook contest, we want you to hear about your personal defining principles. What are they? Why are they important to you?
- You may submit up to four (4) principles. Each principle will be considered a unique entry into the contest
- Limit your explanation of each principle to 2-3 sentences. This is not intended to be another essay question!
- Contest submissions will be accepted starting Monday, February 18, 2013 through 11:59PM Friday, February 22, 2013
- Up to five (5) winners will be selected based on the quality of the response, creativity, and thoughtfulness of the explanation
- Winners will be contacted by Monday, February 25, 2013
- Contest is open to all active applicants in Round 1-4
- Submit responses by email to email@example.com. The email must include your principle(s) and short explanation for each, plus your name (as it appears on your application)
- 15 minute call with Stephanie Fujii to discuss a topic of your choice
- 15 minute essay review session with a member of the Admissions Committee (only for Round 4 candidates)
- 15 minute mock interview with a member of the Admissions Committee
- Prizes will be fulfilled Monday – Friday between 8:00AM – 5:00PM PT and no later than April 1, 2013
By participating, you agree to the following:
Submit responses by 11:59 PM Friday, February 22, 2013. Contest is open to all active full-time MBA applicants for the 2012-2013 season, including those who already applied in Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3. Applicants who have received a decision or have withdrawn are not eligible. Up to five (5) distinct winners will be selected by the Full Time MBA Admissions Team, and will be notified by email by Monday, February 25, 2013. The first names of all winners will be announced on the Haas Admissions Facebook Page the week of February 25, 2013. Contest responses may be shared anonymously on the Facebook Page. Prizes have no monetary value and are non-transferable. Winning the Haas Defining Principles Contest does not guarantee a positive outcome in the admissions process. Feedback given to winners is suggestive and for informational purposes only. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, WordPress. You understand that you are disclosing information to the owner of this WordPress Blog and not to WordPress