Enter the Haas Value of an MBA Contest to Win a Haas Modify Watch!
The Berkeley-Haas students are the best and brightest from around the world, and must demonstrate a passion for innovative leadership in today’s global marketplace. Help us show the rich diversity and backgrounds of students.
Requirements: Write an essay about the following topic. “What is the value of an MBA?” Essays should not exceed 200 words in length.
Judging: Admissions staff will judge all entries and award 4 total prizes based on the quality of the response.
- 1 Haas Modify Watch
- You may only submit one (1) entry per person
- Plaigerized essays will be automatically disqualified
- Limit your essay to 200 words. Essays longer than this length will be disqualified.
- Contest submissions will be accepted starting Monday, July 29, 2013 through 11:59PM Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Up to four (4) winners will be selected based on the quality of the response, creativity, and thoughtfulness of the description
- Winners will be contacted via email by Monday, August 19, 2013
- Contest is open to anyone, including students who do not intend to apply to Haas in this academic cycle.
How to enter: Submit your essay to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your first name, last name, and essay response.